Monday 20 May 2013

The Rose Petal Beach by Dorothy Koomson

I was absolutely addicted to this book once I started reading it! The story was so gripping, with constant twists and turns in the story. Every time I thought I knew who was telling the truth - Scott or Mirabelle - something new was revealed to make me question it and change my mind, just like the main character Tami. Just as I thought things were really good, a murder happened that had me intrigued even more. More and more truths and shocking news came out until I looked and realised I was devouring the book quicker than I thought. However, the BIG problem for me was the ending. I knew the killer probably wouldn't be too obvious, but I was sooo disappointed when I found out who did it and why. I thought it was a real letdown by Koomson. But even though I felt cheated at the end, I still have to give this book 8/10 because the rest of the book was so fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment