Monday 6 May 2013

Eloise by Judy Finnigan

I don't usually read this type of book but the synopsis had me curious. And I'm so glad I decided to read it because I absolutely loved it. I read it so quickly and couldn't wait to read it again whenever I put it down. I was desperate to know the answers to the secrets and mysteries that Cathy was having to face. I felt so sympathetic towards Cathy, especially the judgement she had to face by others and her fears of going mad. There were so many plot twists throughout the book that had me gripped, I just wanted to keep going to find out more. Cornwall and Cathy's cottage sounded magical and was beautifully described. All of the characters had hidden depths and individual traits that really represents the diversity in real life. I have to give this book 10/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment