Tuesday 23 October 2012

Second Time Around by Erin Kaye

I quite enjoyed this book - there was something about it that made me not want to put it down. However, I can't quite put my finger on what! I didn't really like the idea of the 'cougar' relationship, especially because Jennifer and Ben hardly seemed to know each other when they declared their love for each other. The whole point of the book seemed to be to point out that age doesn't matter, but the relationship seemed too fake and they didn't seem to have bonded enough. However, I did enjoy some of the other plots, such as Lucy's relationship with Oren, with some of the plot twists genuinely surprising me. And there was something about the way the book was written that had me hooked. I give this book 7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment