Sunday 21 October 2012

Hidden Talents by Erica James

I really enjoyed this book and found myself hooked. The four main characters - Beth, Jaz, Dulcie and Jack - were all loveable because they all had vulnerabilities and problems which they had to face. I enjoyed reading how all of these characters came together through their love of writing, and how they helped each other find peace with their troubles. Victor was a character meant to be hated at the start, but Erica James did an excellent job of making me change my view of him throughout the book by revealing his side of the story from his point of view. There were a few plot twists which made the story interesting, and there was a particularly huge surprise towards the end which really shocked me and ensured that the story wasn't just a predictable plot. I give this book 9/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment