Sunday 13 January 2013

Is It Just Me? by Miranda Hart

This book was a funny read! It had all the typical 'Miranda' humour in it, and I read the entire book in my head as if it was in Miranda's voice. It touched on some funny subjects and stories, some of which actually made me laugh out loud. I liked how the narrative referred directly to me, 'My Dearest Reader Chum' or MDRC for short. It felt very personalised, as if she was talking directly to me! The only aspect of the book I didn't like were the conversations with 'Little Miranda', her 18 year old self. But what I really liked about this book was the overall message to accept yourself as you are and to follow your dreams, whilst enjoying what you have in the now. So a very enjoyable read overall. I give this book 9/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment