Wednesday 14 November 2012

The Vintage Teacup Club by Vanessa Greene

This book was absolutely brilliant. A lovely story about friendship, tied around one of my favourite things - teacups! The three women were all in very different places in their lives, all with jobs that I would have loved and so loved to read about. Jenny worked for a country magazine, Maggie owned her own florist, and Alison made homemade crafts which she sold. I fell in love with all the women and loved to read about their lives, separately and as they came together. Maggie's ex-husband Dylan was suitably annoying, the Spencers were absolutely lovely and other minor characters, even the dog, were great to read about! This has definitely reached the list of my favourite books! Therefore I give it 10/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment