Monday 9 July 2012

Scandal in Prior's Ford by Eve Houston

Another fantastic installment from the Prior's Ford series. There were some really gripping story lines in this novel - some sad and emotional, others mysterious and intriguing, others happy and uplifting. The story at Taberthill Farm got very intense in this book, and brought a tear to my eye. I really enjoyed the storyline about the poision pen letters, and was excited when I found out who had been sending them! Ingrid, who featured quite a lot in the first book, has slowly been blending into the background during this and the previous book, so I wasn't too bothered to see her go in this one. Generally, this was a book I found hard to put down, and I'm looking forward to reading the next (and unfortunately final) book in the series. I give this book 10/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment