Thursday 19 July 2012

Mystery in Prior's Ford by Evelyn Hood

The latest (and perhaps final?) installment from Prior's Ford was no disappointment. Another exciting read which kept me hooked with its intriguing story lines. There were some darker elements to this story, but everything was still kept light-hearted enough to be enjoyable to read. The murder in the village was an exciting story line, which I couldn't guess the solution to, until it was revealed near the end. My old favourite characters were back, and there were some interesting new faces, too. I feel like I've really gotten to know some of these characters over the series and will be disappointed if there isn't another book to follow so I can find out what they will all get up to next. This series has introduced me to a new genre I maybe wouldn't have thought to read, but that I thoroughly enjoy, which is also great. Therefore I give this book 10/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment