Tuesday 26 June 2012

Trouble in Prior's Ford by Eve Houston

I was not dissappointed by the next installment from Prior's Ford! It was one of those books where I didn't want it to end because it was so good, but couldn't stop reading it so I could find out what happened next. All of my favourite characters were back and I loved reading about them again. Maggie, a character I had previously disliked, really grew as a person throughout the book so that now she is a character that I love. I loved the storyline of the Scarecrow Festival and it really made me wish that Prior's Ford was a real place so I could live there! I really enjoy reading a story about various characters which I feel really close to, and this is always achieved in the Prior's Ford series so I can't wait to read the next one. I give this book 10/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment