Friday 22 June 2012

Drama Comes to Prior's Ford by Eve Houston


Another amazing Prior’s Ford novel! I was so gripped by the story that I couldn’t put it down and I’m looking forward to reading the next one in the series to find out what will happen next. At first, it took me a while to remember which characters were which, although this was helped by the character descriptions at the beginning of the book. But once I got my head around who was who, I was hooked! Some of my old favourite characters made appearances, but there were also some interesting new faces with stories to tell. Eve Houston has a really great way of creating loveable characters, all with their ups and downs, who I always feel empathy towards and care about, which I feel is a great sign in a novel. Therefore I give this book 10/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment