Sunday 16 September 2012

A Good Yarn by Debbie Macomber

When I started to read this book and realised that the three women from the previous novel were no longer the main characters, I was a bit worried as to whether I would enjoy this book as much and the three new women as much. However, these women were just as good to read about, and I fell in love with all of them. Lydia's storyline remained the only constant one, and it was just as interesting to read. Elise was probably the only character that irritated me because she was a bit hypocritical and always went against her own advice in weak moments. However, all of the women were actually inspirational and a joy to read about. And the whole book showed important messages about staying true to yourself and the importance of friendship. I give this book 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment