Sunday 27 May 2012

Chocolate Shoes and Wedding Blues by Trisha Ashley

I really enjoyed this book - another great read by Trisha Ashley. I loved the main character, Tansy, and felt really close to her throughout the story. I felt similar emotions to her - sadness at Aunt Nan's death, anger at Justin's revelations, frustration at his inability to realise he'd done wrong, and the like. Aunt Nan and Bella were also lovely characters and I felt like they were personal friends. I also fell in love with Flash, who sounded adorable. So I was really drawn into the story and wanted to know what would happen next - which made it hard to put down! I also loved reading Aunt Nan's recordings and finding things out as Tansy did. The shoe shop sounded perfect, as did the whole village. I enjoyed reading about characters from previous books and seeing what they were getting up to. It was just a real feel-good story, with occasional twists and turns, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I give this book 10/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment