Saturday 14 January 2012

It's a Vet's Life by Cathy Woodman

I really enjoyed the latest book in this series. It was great to go back and visit some of the well-loved characters from before. The thing I love about this series is the stories of all of the different animals that visit Otter House. It wasn't all happy-ever-afters, however, with some very dramatic and serious story lines going on. I thought this added a more realistic side to the story and kept me gripped wanting to know what would happen next. The only thing I could complain about was the fact that sometimes when I was reading the book, I wasn't sure how much time had passed. It seemed as if hardly any time had passed at all, but then it would turn out it had been weeks since the previous chapter. However, overall this is a great read and I give it 9/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment