Friday 10 February 2012

That Loving Feeling by Carole Matthews

I mostly enjoyed this book. From the start, I really connected with the main character, Juliet. I related to her a lot with her love of books, for sure! The one thing I didn't really like was how some sections were told by Juliet in first person, and others by Rick in third person. I did like seeing Rick's point of view in some ways, because when he got into various difficult situations, it was good to see his point of view. But I would have preferred either just first or third person. However, I did enjoy many of the events that made up the story. Many of them made me laugh. The story was quite fast-paced and always changing, which kept me interested and wanting to read on. I give this book 7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment