Saturday 18 February 2012

Monday to Friday Man by Alice Peterson

I really enjoyed this book and felt really involved in the life of Gilly. I liked following her journey and her gradual discovery of what she really wanted out of life. The Monday to Friday man idea was an interesting one with which the plot was based around, rather than Jack just being somone she meets randomly. I love the dog-walking group where the characters are all different and heart-warming. And I especially love the sounds of Gilly's dog, Ruskin. I felt like the chapters that were told from Gilly's view when she was a child were a bit uneccesary or would have been better told in past rather than present tense. But other than that, it was an excellent read, and I particularly loved the ending. I give this book 9/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment