Saturday 29 June 2013

The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton

This book was really amazing, and had me absolutely gripped. There were twists and turns throughout and just as I thought I was finally figuring out the answers, more new information would appear and have me wanting to read more! The final twist in the story had me so surprised yet it all made sense at the same time. The characters were all intriguing, the setting of wartime London during the Blitz added real immediacy to many of the events. The switches in time and character perspective were well done and always ended on cliff-hangers to get me to read more. It was one of those books which had me desperate to find out what would be revealed at the end, but also sad to have finished the story! I give this book 10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment